INSTRUCTIONS TO NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS IN
B.SC. HOSPITALITY & HOTEL ADMINISTRATION, BATCH: 2021-24.
A warm hearty welcome to Institute of Hotel Management Faridabad, a Premier Hospitality Education Institution, which has been providing trained and skilled manpower to the hospitality and tourism Industry.
Congratulations on your success in JEE 2021.
AS PER THE COUNSELING SCHEDULE OF NCHMCT, PHYSICAL REPORTING WOULD BE FROM 14TH OCTOBER 2021 TO 18TH OCTOBER 2021.
(14TH, 16TH, 17TH & 18TH – OCTOBER-2021)
- Beside the part fee of 1st semester already deposited by you during online counseling i.e. Rs: 40,000 (Rs: 38000/-, Institute fees plus Rs: 2000/-, Counseling fees) you will have to further deposit the pending Balance fees of Rs: 15,500/- (64,700 + 1,500 - 38,000), which includes an amount of Rs.1500/- as other charges for ancillary facilities.
- The IGNOU Registration fee amounting Rs. 12700/- will be paid by student separately through the IGNOU online portal. The fee will be paid at the time of Registration with IGNOU. Students would be informed regarding the payment date as per the Notice received from IGNOU later.
- Balance fee amounting Rs.15500/- has to be deposited either by Bank draft / NEFT / RTGS / IMPS or through the Institute’s online payment link given below for 1st Semester students, B.Sc HHA 2021-24.
- The students are directed to submit the transaction slip to the Accountant/Cashier during physical reporting, otherwise it will be assumed that they have not deposited the fee.
- The allotment of hostel shall be strictly as per All India Rank (AIR) & norms of NCHMCT, Noida. 1st term pro rata Hostel fee is Rs. 15900/- (including Rs. 3000/- Hostel security-Refundable) for three months (Oct 21 to Dec 21). The payment of Hostel fees (Boys/Girls) post finalization of list would be collected later through Demand Draft only. (Details Below)
- Allotment of the Institute by NCHMCT is final. No request for change of Institute (Migration) will be considered during the entire duration of the course.
- All newly admitted students must strictly follow Covid-19 Protocols & Social Distancing Guidelines & has to submit vaccination report upon joining.
- Online / Offline Induction / Orientation would be conducted on 19th October 2021 at 10:00 AM.
- Details regarding commencement of classes (Online / Offline) would be shared during Induction Program. Commencement of classes would be as per NCHMCT Academic Calendar. (CLICK HERE FOR PDF)
- Please note that use of mobile phone is strictly banned inside the building of the Institute (Classes) and defaulters will have to pay fine including confiscation.
- Malpractices like Smoking, Drinking, foul language, etc are strictly prohibited in and around Institute Building.
METHODS OF FEE PAYMENT
Note: Students can pay the Institute fees with any of the following under mentioned methods:
1. OPTION 1:
Student can make a bank demand draft from any bank (Mentioning the Fee Amount) in favor of INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT, payable at FARIDABAD.
- Keep a photocopy of DD safe for reference
- Send the DD through Speed Post / Registered Post to Institute address.
INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT
NEAR BADKHAL LAKE CROSSING
Write down the following details behind the DD
- Complete Student Name & Jee Roll Number
- Contact Number of Student
- All India Rank (Jee Rank 2021)
- E-mail id
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Contact Number of Parents / Guardian.
2. OPTION 2:
Online Payment through E-Shiksha Portal.
3. OPTION 3:
Institute Account Details:
Account Number: 521101010038137
Name: Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition
Bank Name: Union bank of India.
Branch Name: Badkhal Lake Complex Branch, Faridabad-121001.
IFS Code: UBIN0552119.
After making the payment through any of the 3 mediums, kindly send the details of the transaction to the following email id: email@example.com in the prescribed format mentioned below along with the soft copy of cyber receipt / screenshot failing which it will be assumed that the student has not paid the fees till that time.
All pending payments must be received in between 14th to 18th October 2021 without any delay.
- Student Name & JEE Roll Number
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Course, Semester, term
- Fees Amount Paid
- Transfer date & time
- UTR or Reference Number
- Contact Number of Student / Parent
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE / OFFLINE PHYSICAL REPORTING
FOR PHYSICAL REPORTING:
- As per the counseling schedule of NCHMCT, Physical reporting would be from 14th October 2021 to 18th October 2021.
- All students who have been finally allotted SIHM Faridabad through NCHMCT JEE Counseling 2021 are required to fill the attached Google Form (STUDENT PROFILE FORM) link given below.
- All details filled by the students must be accurate & would be used by the Institute for official records.
- Students willing to take Hostel Facility must fill his/her consent in the STUDENT PROFILE FORM (Google Form-Attached Above) & complete details in the above attached form.
- Requests if received later for Hostel Accommodation won’t be considered.
- STUDENTS HAVE TO COME TO INSTITUTE FOR PHYSICAL REPORTING. (Optional)
- STUDENTS WILL HAVE TO CARRY THE ORIGINAL AND SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR TESTIMONIALS FOR SCRUTINISATION.
ANTI RAGGING AFFIDAVIT BY THE CANDIDATE
ANTI RAGGING AFFIDAVIT BY THE PARENTS
HOSTEL APPLICATION FORM
ONLINE FEE PAYMENT FOR NEWLY ADMITTED B.Sc (HHA) STUDENTS
- Institute Allotment Letter
- 10th Board Certificate & Mark sheet
- 12th Board Certificate & Mark sheet
- School leaving Certificate cum character certificate/ Migration Certificate (original)
- Medical Certificate as per NCHMCT Format.
- 5 passport size latest color formal photographs along with Name & date duly stamped.
- Certificate of Category. (Optional)
- Covid-19 Certificate is compulsory
- Hostel Application form. (If Allotted) (Optional)
- Receipt of fees of 1st semester (40,000) deposited at the admission centre/ Counseling Process.
- Anti ragging Affidavit by the candidate. *(Link Given Below)
- Affidavit by the parents. *(Link Given Below)
- Any other documents (as per instructions of NCHMCT)